The ability to do prefabrication is reliant on a number of established and emerging technologies, tools and materials that our attendees are looking to explore in more depth. If you have a solution that can improve design for prefabrication, streamline data sharing, increase quality and accuracy of operations, or just advance overall business strategy, this show is the place to get in front of hundreds of decision makers and showcase your advanced capabilities.
Our attendees are seeking:
- Design software & project management tools needed to coordinate between trades and ensure fabricated assemblies are in sync with BIM models
- Reality capture tools, critical to developing an accurate layout and ensuring assemblies are manufactured in line with field conditions
- Fabrication tools & equipment necessary to drive efficiency at the manufacturing stage. Automated tools and fab shop innovation is now offering significant cost and time savings
- BIM & VDC solutions play a significant role, with model-based design and coordination a critical part of prefabrication
- Modular systems and robust materials adapted for repetitive manufacturing are crucial for everyone to deliver higher quality to clients.
However, unlike larger trade shows, the exhibition area at this meeting is very limited to ensure all providers benefit from an environment in which you can have meaningful, in-depth conversations and build relationships with the most engaged leaders in the industry. This is not a simple exercise to just gather business cards of people you will likely never meet again.
If you have a solution that can help drive prefabrication, let us know. We’d be happy to explain more about the few remaining opportunities on offer to exhibit and speak as part of a commercial partnership.
You’ll Meet People From…
For any of the above opportunities, please get in touch to discuss opportunities to sponsor or exhibit.
Contact: Toby Nott-Bower, Partnerships Director, Construction
We endeavor to get back to all emails within 48 hours. We look forward to hearing from you.